4 bedroom detached house for saleCricketers Green , Beacon Road, Loughborough, LE11
- Large kitchen with view of front garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master bedroom en suite
- Separate lounge and dining room, both with French doors onto landscaped garden
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Single garage
A generous porch welcomes you into this home, followed by an equally spacious entrance hall forming the centre of the house. To the left the kitchen has a bay window to the front of the home whilst the lounge and separate dining room both have French doors leading out to the garden. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite, whilst the three remaining bedrooms share the family bathroom.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking – Single Garage
Lounge - 5350 x 3560mm (17'6" x 11'8")
With window facing front garden and French doors leading onto garden.
Dining Room - 3300 x 2950mm (10'9" x 9'8")
Separate Dining Room with French doors leading onto garden.
Kitchen - 3950 x 2693mm (12'11" x 8'9")
Kitchen with stainless steel sink and basin, a George Moores kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces and window to the rear of the property.
French doors leading onto garden.
Utility - 1857 x 1754mm (6'1" x 5'9")
With stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer tap and doors leading out to kitchen and side of property.
Cloakroom - 1732 x 1060mm (5'8" x 3'5")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1 - 3950 x 3797mm (12'11" x 12'5")
With windows and built-in wardrobes overlooking front of the property.
Ensuite - 2162 x 1819mm (7'1" x 5'11")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 2 - 4048mm x 3082mm (13'3" x 10'1")
With a double built-in wardrobe and window overlooking rear of the property.
Bedroom 3 - 5024 x 2165mm (16'5" x 7'1")
With built in wardrobe and window overlooking rear of the property.
Bedroom 4 - 3300 x 2700mm (10'9" x 8'10")
With window overlooking the rear of the property.
Bathroom - 2243 x 2058mm (7'4" x 6'9")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. and bath.
Parking - Single Garage
- - x
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_s28-00005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.