3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Lisburn at Carrwood Park, Tyersal Lane, Tyersal, Bradford, BD4
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern, white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden
- Great schemes available to get you moving
This property is available with Help to Buy from £95,996.
Sales Office Open Daily from 10am-5pm.
Stylish three bedroom house with spacious lounge, kitchen and dining area to the rear with French doors to the garden, modern bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and parking.
|Kitchen/Dining||4.15 x 3.31||13'7" x 10'10"|
|Lounge||4.95 x 3.11||16'3" x 10'2"|
|WC||1.70 x 0.94||5'7" x 3'1"|
|Bedroom 1||4.15 x 2.52||13'7" x 8'3"|
|Bedroom 2||3.81 x 2.20||12'6" x 7'2"|
|Bedroom 3||2.76 x 1.86||9'1" x 6'1"|
|Bathroom||2.19 x 1.84||7'2" x 6'0"|
Carrwood Park is an exclusive development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new homes situated in the small community of Tyersal, less than 3 miles from the centre of Bradford. With amenities close by, this development is close to great transport links with easy access via the A6177 and M606 to the M62 for travel across the region.
These new homes enjoy excellent transport links to the surrounding area. New Pudsey train station is less than 3 miles away with regular rail services to Wakefield, York, Selby and Manchester, and Bradford train station links to local and national destinations. There is a regular bus service on Tyersal Lane to Bradford Interchange.
There is a selection of nursery, primary and secondary schools within 2 miles of Carrwood Park. For Further Education, Bradford College which received a "good" rating in its latest Ofsted report, is also within travelling distance.
In addition to the variety of local shops in Tyersal, the vibrant centre of Bradford offers a range of local amenities, including the shopping centres "Kirkgate" and "The Broadway" which are home to a variety of high-street names, along with pubs, food outlets and supermarkets. The surrounding area boasts extensive recreational facilities including leisure and sports centres, cinemas, theatres, clubs, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Lisburn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (East and West Yorkshire) . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.