4 bedroom detached house for saleHolden at The Paddocks, Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe, HD8
- SAVE £10,000
- WAS £379,995
- En suite master bedroom
- Walk-in glazed bay
- Family dining kitchen
- Lounge with bay window
- Separate utility room
- Useful study
- Ground floor WC
- Garage and driveway
This SOUGHT-AFTER FAMILY HOME features an OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN that's IDEAL FOR SOCIALISING. The WALK-IN GLAZED BAY floods the room with NATURAL LIGHT and the SITTING AREA is a delightful relaxing space. Also downstairs, this is a separate UTILITY ROOM, STUDY and a SPACIOUS FAMILY LOUNGE. FOUR BEDROOMS, including the master with EN SUITE, mean there's plenty of ROOM FOR GUESTS.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.21 x 3.46m (20'4'' x 11'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'9'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43862046.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.