4 bedroom detached house for saleHolden at The Paddocks, Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe, HD8
- Useful study
- Family dining kitchen
- Walk-in glazed bay
- En suite master bedroom
- Lounge with bay window
- Separate utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Garage and driveway
- 3 and 4 bedroom new homes available
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
FOUR GENEROUS BEDROOMS, including the EN SUITE master bedroom, mean there's PLENTY OF SPACE FOR GUESTS. Downstairs, the OPEN-PLAN FAMILY DINING KITCHEN is IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING and the stunning WALK-IN GLAZED BAY is an impressive feature. Also downstairs, a separate UTILITY ROOM and STUDY provide extra practical space whilst the FAMILY LOUNGE is great for relaxing.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.21 x 3.46m (20'4'' x 11'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'9'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43862049.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.