2 bedroom apartment for saleTERN at Ocean, Park Road, Aberdeen, AB24
- First floor
- £5,000 furniture pack
- Flooring & LBTT paid
- Upgrades included
- Open-plan living
- Executive style
- En suite
- Utility room
- Morrisons, ASDA and Tesco Express close by
- Beach front restaurants, cafe's and cinema a short walk
The Tern offers an INDIVIDUAL LAYOUT with a SPACIOUS OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN and lounge area. Both double bedrooms are situated off the hallway and the main bedroom comes with EN SUITE shower facilities. With LARGE WINDOWS in the lounge area the space makes the most of natural daylight. There's also an additional bathroom and a utility area.
*Some apartments may have individual variations/feature.
- Lounge/dining Kitchen - 7.32 x 6.14m (24'0" x 20'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.65 x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'7")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.9m (6'8" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.46 x 3.62m (14'6" x 11'8")
- Bathroom - 2.23 x 1.9m (7'3" x 6'2")
- Utility Area - 2.93 x 1.01m (9'6" x 3'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43890870.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.