3 bedroom detached house for saleDartmouth at Longford Park, Weeping Cross, Banbury, OX15 4EG
- Single detached garage
- Single parking space
- The village holds an annual one day festival
- Ideally located for commuters with the M40 close by
- Only a short drive from the centre of Banbury
- Good nurseries and primary schools near by
The DUAL ASPECT design on the ground floor makes this DETACHED family home light and airy, providing easy access to the garden with FRENCH DOORS from the lounge and a single door from the KITCHEN AND DINING AREA. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found on the first floor, with one featuring a MODERN EN SUITE along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen - 4.86 x 3.97m (15'11'' x 13'0'')
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11'' x 10'0'')
- Wc - 1.4 x 0.9m (4'7'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.42 x 2.7m (14'6'' x 8'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'10'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.65 x 2.84m (11'11'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'10'' x 6'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.71m (6'10'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43898667.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.