5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Charlecote at Froghall Fields, Steppingley Road, Flitwick, MK45
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Integrated appliances including:
- - hob with built-in double under oven and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
- Garage and/or allocated parking
The Charlecote is a five bedroom home with an OPEN PLAN fitted kitchen with dining area featuring FRENCH DOORS, integrated appliances and spacious sitting room. Upstairs benefits from built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1 and EN SUITE to two bedrooms.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Marc & Sarah
On the edge of the small Bedfordshire town of Flitwick, Froghall Fields combines a semi-rural location with great commuter links. Just a mile from the town centre with its shops, services and railway station, Froghall Fields is close to open countryside but is only a few minutes drive from schools, leisure and health facilities, while junction 12 of the M1 is just five miles away. Froghall Fields offers a wide choice of homes, each carefully designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles. So if you're looking for a stunning new home in a great location with good transport links, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Dining area - 3.08 x 2.88m (10' 1" x 9' 5")
- Kitchen - 5.20 x 3.12m (17' 1" x 10' 3")
- Sitting room - 6.00 x 3.36m (19' 8" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.39 x 3.15m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36 x 3.10m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.36 x 2.83m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 3.18m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.83 x 4.46m (15' 10" x 14' 8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFLIT-P503_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.