1 bedroom apartment for saleLupin House at Bluebell Meadows, Staplers Road, Newport, PO30 2BZ
- Country Park on your doorstep
- 1 bed ground floor apartment
- £6750 deposit with Help to Buy
- Open-plan kitchen/diner/lounge
- Integrated storage
- Modern bathroom
- Energy Efficient features
- Cycle store
- Parking space
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
Ideal for first-time buyers. A stylish, low maintenance apartment close to Newport town centre. Build by an award winning developer, this ground floor apartment has a thoughtfully planned kitchen/living/dining space along with one double bedroom, a family bathroom and built in storage off of the hallway. It also comes with allocated parking and a 10 year NHBC warranty.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 3.2 x 7.18m (10'6'' x 23'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.36 x 3.42m (11'0'' x 11'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.46 x 1.75m (8'0'' x 5'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43914369.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.