3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorpeth at Leven Woods, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15
- Ready to move into
- Detached garage
- In historic Yarm
- Close to A19 & A66
- Adjacent to Yarm railway station
- Wide range of independent shops
The heart of this home is the open plan kitchen, a large light room with plenty of space to entertain and glazed bay leading out to the garden. Relax in the cosy lounge with large windows to let in lots of light. Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom with en suite, along with another double bedroom, single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3" x 10'3")
- Kitchen/dining Area - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3" x 10'5")
- Wc - 1.93 x 0.91m (6'4" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25 x 3.9m (13'11" x 12'10")
- Ensuite - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 2.65m (10'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'4" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'4" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43914531.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.