3 bedroom terraced house for saleOAKFIELD at Park Farm, Butt Lane, Thornbury, BS35
- Mid-terrace home with garage and parking
- Open plan lounge/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Bay fronted kitchen
- Further double bedroom
- The perfect base for commuting with M48, M5 and M4 nearby
- Near Ofsted 'Outstanding' St Mary's CofE Primary School
- Surrounded by open countryside
- 15 miles from Bristol City Centre
This modern, three bedroom home is ideal for the first time buyer, or those looking to downsize. The ground floor has a fully fitted kitchen and a lounge/dining area with feature French doors leading to your garden. A generous master bedroom with en-suite shower room sits on the first floor, as does a second double bedroom, family bathroom and a single bedroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge/ Dining Room - 5.32 x 4.73m (17'5" x 15'6")
- Kitchen/breakfast - 4.12 x 2.52m (13'6" x 8'3")
- Wc - 0.85 x 1.89m (2'9" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.61 x 2.02m (8'6" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.24 x 3.26m (10'7" x 10'8")
- En Suite - 1.39 x 1.98m (4'6" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63 x 3.64m (8'7" x 11'11")
- Bathroom - 1.75 x 2.63m (5'5" x 8'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.