4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHelmsley at The Links, Kepple Lane, Garstang, PR3
- Ideal for families
- Upgraded kitchen
- Three storey living
- Two living spaces
- En suite to master
- Move in this summer
- A brand new range of 130 homes
- Sits on the banks of the River Wyre
- A small town, rich in tradition and history
The Helmsley is a FOUR BEDROOM , THREE STOREY FAMILY HOME. The ground floor has a BEAUTIFULLY SPACIOUS KITCHEN with DINING AREA and BAY STYLE DOORS that open out to the rear garden, BEDROOM 4 and a useful W.C. On the first floor is a COSY LOUNGE and the master bedroom with an EN SUITE SHOWER for extra privacy. And the top floor has a FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM, A SINGLE BEDROOM and FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Family Dining Area - 4.99 x 3.93m (16'5" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.1 x 1.87m (10'2" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 4/study - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'5" x 2'9")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.04m (12'11" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.93 x 3.1m (12'11" x 10'2")
- Ensuite - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'1" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 2.25m (12'11" x 7'4")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43943265.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.