3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at The Links, Kepple Lane, Garstang, PR3
- 2 double beds
- En-suite for added privacy
- A brand new range of 130 homes
- Sits on the banks of the River Wyre
- A small town, rich in tradition and history
- Known as the worlds first Fairtrade Town
A LOVELY THREE BEDROOM HOME with an OPEN PLAN LOUNGE and DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS opening out to the rear garden and a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN and W.C. Upstairs, you'll find a double master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER for extra privacy, ANOTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM, ONE SINGLE and the FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43943274.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.