4 bedroom detached house for saleHeathe Meadow, Off Mountsorrel Lane, Rothley, LE7
- Large kitchen with view of front garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master bedroom en suite
- Separate lounge and dining room, both with French doors onto landscaped garden
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Single garage
A generous porch welcomes you into this home, followed by an equally spacious entrance hall forming the centre of the house. To the left the kitchen has a bay window to the front of the home whilst the lounge and separate dining room both have French doors leading out to the garden. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite, whilst the three remaining bedrooms share the family bathroom.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking – Single Garage
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 5350 x 3560 mm / 17'6" x 11'8"
- Kitchen - 3950 + bay x 2693 mm / 12'11" x 8'9"
- Dining Room - 3300 x 2950 mm / 10'9" x 9'8"
- Utility - 1857 x 1754 mm / 6'1" x 5'9"
- Cloakroom - 1732 x 1066 mm / 5'8" x 3'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3950 x 3797 mm / 12'11" x 12'5"
- En-Suite - 2162 x 1819 mm / 7'1" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4048 x 3082 mm / 13'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 5024 x 2165 mm / 16'5" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3300 x 2700 mm / 10'9" x 8'10"
- Bathroom - 2243 x 2058 mm / 7'4" x 6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_s7-00012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.