4 bedroom terraced house for saleHythe at Lyde Green, Howsmoor Lane, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16
- Mid terrace home
- Single garage
- Parking space
- Set within the new community in Emersons Green
- Fantastic location for commuters
- Within the catchment area of great schools
- M32 is 3 miles away
This four bedroom TOWN HOUSE has a light and airy open plan LOUNGE/DINING area with FRENCH DOORS to the garden. There is a modern fitted KITCHEN and CLOAKROOM completing the ground floor.
On the first floor there is the MASTER BEDROOM complete with EN SUITE. There is also another DOUBLE BEDROOM; whilst upstairs there are two further good sized double and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4.34 x 2.47m (14'2'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.66 x 4.61m (18'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.86m (5'7'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.61 x 3.74m (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.56 x 1.4m (8'4'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.6 x 2.91m (15'1'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.61 x 3.12m (15'1'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.42 x 2.56m (14'6'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.96m (6'7'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43965354.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.