3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorpeth at Leven Woods, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15
- DISCOUNT TO MARKET VALUE
- T&C's APPLY
- Ready to move into
- In historic Yarm
- Close to A19 & A66
- Adjacent to Yarm railway station
- Wide range of independent shops
The Morpeth offers a spacious kitchen with dining room and French doors as well as a separate lounge. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and there is a further double bedroom as well as a single room and family bathroom. This plot is available on an affordable housing scheme. - Terms and conditions apply, full details can be supplied upon request.
- Kitchen - 2.38 x 3.21m (7'9'' x 10'6'')
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'10'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 3.36 x 2.4m (11'0'' x 7'10'')
- Wc - 1.69 x 1.45m (5'6'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.26 x 3.25m (13'11'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'0'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43965483.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.