4 bedroom detached house for saleSOMERTON at Highfields, Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby, DE23
- Open house weekend Saturday 28th-Sunday 29th January
- £5,100 towards Stamp Duty*
- Flooring included throughout worth £5,200*
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,800*
- 4 bedroom detached family home with integral garage
- Contemporary kitchen/diner and utility room
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 29th January.
- Local pharmacy and hairdresser's just ½ a mile away
OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND SATURDAY 28TH-SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY | £5,100 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £5,200* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,800* | CALL 01332 519 683 TODAY! | The four bedroom detached Somerton has a large lounge with bay window, bringing in plenty of sunlight and is perfect for relaxing with the family. Across the hall is an open plan kitchen, featuring a dining area which overlooks the garden through its glazed bay doors. Upstairs you will find three spacious double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master, single bedroom and family bathroom. | *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 29th January.
- Kitchen - 2.46 x 2.87m (8'0'' x 9'5'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 3.3m (15'5'' x 10'9'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.72m (14'10'' x 8'11'')
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.59m (5'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.98m (5'2'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.07 x 3.13m (13'4'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.63m (6'8'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 2.76m (13'0'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.93 x 2.89m (9'7'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43984578.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.