4 bedroom detached house for saleRadcliff - Plot 29 at Praecedo, Mersea Road, Colchester, CO2
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Open plan living/dining room with bay window and french doors
- Separate kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Two single bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 1163 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Estimated completion date Oct / Nov 2014
As you enter the stunning 4 bedroom property you will find a separate kitchen, a Spacious open plan living/dining room with an attractive bay window and French doors leading to the garden and downstairs toilet and washbasin.
The first floor features all four bedrooms including the master bedroom which has an en suite shower room. In addition there is a spacious family bathroom on the landing complete this property.
- Kitchen - 3.427m x 3.335m, 11'3" x 10'11"
- Living/Dining Area - 5.490m x 5.035m, 18'0" x 16'6"
- Master Bedroom - 3.285m x 3.277m, 10'9" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.215m x 2.860m, 10'6" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.860m x 2.189m, 9'5" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.435m x 2.135m, 11'3" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43992824.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12892_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.