3 bedroom house for saleThe Sheringham at Forest Edge, Ash Road, Sandiway, Northwich, CW8 2NY
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.This charming DOUBLE FRONTED home features an OPEN PLAN fitted kitchen and dining area with FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden. There is a DUAL ASPECT sitting room with a delightful bay window and en suite and built-in wardrobes to the main bedroom.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm
Sales manager: Julia
Forest Edge is an exciting new development of three, four, five bedroom homes in a convenient location close to Delamere Forest, Cheshire's largest ancient woodland, once part of royal hunting grounds.
Only 5 miles from the delightful town of Northwich which hosts local shops, pubs and restaurants. Forest Edge will provide an attractive and contemporary living environment with plenty of amenities on your doorstep.
Bovis Homes at Forest Edge offers a superb selection of houses, all carefully designed for modern living.
So if you're looking for a beautiful new home that's in a great location within easy reach of good amenities, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.75 x 3.31m (15' 7" x 10' 10")
- Sitting room - 4.75 x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71 x 2.77m (12' 2" x 9' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.35 x 2.10m (11' 0" x 6' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCUDD-P303-Htb_3_23_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.