3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Delamere at Forest Edge, Ash Road, Sandiway, Northwich, CW8 2NY
- shared ownership property - contact sales advisor
- separate sitting room
- downstairs cloakroom
- modern oven, hob and hood
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated washing machine
- telephone and TV point to sitting room and master bedroom
- stylish white bathroom suite
- allocated parking included
A charming SEMI DETACHED 3 bedroom home with modern oven, hob and hood, INTEGRATED fridge freezer and washing machine. Downstairs cloakroom. White bathroom suite. Flooring throughout and turf to rear INCLUDED. Allocated parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm
Sales manager: Julia & Annette
Forest Edge is an exciting new development of three, four, five bedroom homes in a convenient location close to Delamere Forest, Cheshire's largest ancient woodland, once part of royal hunting grounds.
Only 5 miles from the delightful town of Northwich which hosts local shops, pubs and restaurants. Forest Edge will provide an attractive and contemporary living environment with plenty of amenities on your doorstep.
Bovis Homes at Forest Edge offers a superb selection of houses, all carefully designed for modern living.
So if you're looking for a beautiful new home that's in a great location within easy reach of good amenities, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/ - 4.99 x 4.52m (16' 5" x 14' 10" )
- Kitchen - 2.92 x 2.50m (9' 7" x 8' 3")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.52 x 2.51m (14' 10" x 8' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.32 x 2.20m (14' 2" x 7' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.25 x 2.25m (10' 8" x 7' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCUDD-S351_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.