2 bedroom apartment for saleFoxton at Fairfields, Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11
- Stamp duty paid in full for this ground floor apartment
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Includes flooring throughout
- Help to Buy is available
- A wide range of shops at nearby Stony Stratford
- Surrounded by charming open countryside
- 5 international airports within 90 minutes drive
- Get into London in under an hour via rail
The Foxton offers a selection of 2 bed apartments. Moving to a ground floor apartment you can enjoy master bedroom with patio area, 1 single bedroom, stylish kitchen, open plan lounge and dining area and modern bathroom.
*Dimensions may vary depending on whether the apartment is on the ground floor or upper floors. For confirmation on dimensions please see Sales Advisers for working drawings.
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 2m (10'0'' x 6'6'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.93 x 4.4m (12'10'' x 14'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.51 x 3.45m (11'6'' x 11'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.14 x 3.27m (7'0'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 3.15 x 2m (10'4'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44006889.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.