4 bedroom detached house for saleEDEN at Sparken Hill Gardens, Sparken Hill, Worksop, S80
- New Year offer ends 4pm Saturday 31st December!
- Part Exchange^ available
- Flooring included throughout worth £8,900
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £4,100*
- An Eden show home is available to view
- 4 bedroom traditional family home with detached garage
- Spacious lounge and separate dining area, both with bright bay windows
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast with family area and French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and dressing area
- ^*Terms and conditions apply.
LIGHT UP YOUR NEW YEAR WITH THIS FANTASTIC OFFER! | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £8,900* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £4,100* | PART EXCHANGE ALSO AVAILABLE^ | OFFER ENDS 4PM SATURDAY 31ST DECEMBER - CALL 01909 475 097 TODAY! | The ground floor of this four bedroom detached home features a spacious kitchen with family/breakfast areas and an airy lounge, both with French doors leading to the garden. Also there is a dining room with bay window and a utility room. The first floor has three double bedrooms, with an en suite and dressing area to the master bedroom. There is also a single bedroom and family bathroom. | ^*Terms and conditions apply.
- Lounge - 5.42 x 3.59m (17'9" x 11'9")
- Kitchen / Family - 5.42 x 3.79m (17'9" x 12'5")
- Utility - 2.05 x 1.79m (6'8" x 5'10")
- Dining Room - 3.59 x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")
- W/c - 2.05 x 0.87m (6'8" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.72 x 3.69m (12'2" x 12'1")
- En Suite - 2.16 x 1.62m (7'1" x 5'3")
- Dressing Area - 1.64 x 1.6m (5'4" x 5'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65 x 3.06m (11'11" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.61 x 2.94m (11'10" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.65 x 2.28m (12'0 x 7'5")
- Bathroom - 2.66 x 2.55m (8'8" x 8'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44026128.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.