4 bedroom detached house for saleAshtree at Stenson's Quarter, Bardon Road, Coalville, LE67
- Part Exchange available
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- French doors leading from lounge to the garden.
- Formal dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 double bedrooms
- Detached garage with parking for 2 cars
- Close to the National Forest
- No chain and no estate agent fees
- Get a fair market value and we could be your guaranteed buyer
The 'Ashtree' home is located just 20 minutes' drive from Leicester city and has the M42, M1 and A42 close by - for those looking to commute further afield. This home offers plenty of space for families with a huge lounge and stylish dining kitchen. There are good schooling options close by too.
- Kitchen - 3.6 x 3.96m (11'9'' x 12'11'')
- Lounge - 3.44 x 6.94m (11'3'' x 22'9'')
- Dining - 3.83 x 3.19m (12'6'' x 10'5'')
- Wc - 1.7 x 1.1m (5'6'' x 3'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.42 x 4.17m (11'2'' x 13'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.4 x 2.28m (4'7'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.51 x 3.71m (11'6'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.59 x 3.18m (11'9'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.74 x 2.52m (8'11'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.28 x 1.94m (7'5'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44026131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.