4 bedroom detached house for saleDRUMMOND at Sparken Hill Gardens, Sparken Hill, Worksop, S80
- Part Exchange^ available
- Flooring included throughout worth £6,000*
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £4,000*
- Downlights included worth £3,000*
- Detached 4 double bedroom family home with integral garage and utility room
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with family area and French doors
- Spacious lounge with bright bay window
- En suite to master bedroom and a 4-piece family bathroom
- ^*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
- Worksop Market open 3 days a week
FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £6,000* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £4,000* | DOWNLIGHTS INCLUDED WORTH £3,000* | PART EXCHANGE ALSO AVAILABLE^ | CALL 01909 475 097 TODAY! |The Drummond is a detached four bedroom family home with integral garage. The ground floor comprises of a large sitting room with bay window that provides a light, airy feel, while the open kitchen diner/family room with separate utility area has French doors that lead out to the garden. The first floor has three double bedrooms, family bathroom and a spacious master bedroom with en suite. | ^*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
- Family/dining/kitchen - 5.84 x 4.78m (19'2" x 15'8")
- Utility - 2.87 x 1.72m (9'5" x 5'7")
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.67m (12'8" x 15'4")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.49m (5'2" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'8" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 1.51 x 2.32m (4'11" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 4.09m (10'8" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.86 x 3.52m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.61 x 2.66m (12'0" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.85m (6'2" x 9'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44035260.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.