4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haddon at Buckby Meadows, Long Buckby, Northamptonshire, NN6
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suites
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The Haddon is a four bedroom home with an open plan fitted kitchen/dining room featuring FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden including INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, useful UTILITY, and EN SUITE and built-in wardrobes to bedroom one and en-suite to bedroom 2.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Yvonne & Martin
On the outskirts of the pretty Northamptonshire village of Long Buckby, Buckby Meadows offers a semi-rural location in a vibrant community, with excellent access to the M1. NEARBY LONG BUCKBY TRAIN STATION PROVIDES SERVICES TO BIRMINGHAM in 55 minutes*, LONDON EUSTON in 1 hour 20 minutes* AND NORTHAMPTON in 12 minutes*.
This lively village has great local services including shops, schools, and health and sports facilities and is less than 5 miles from Daventry and about 11 miles from Northampton.
At this attractive new development you can choose from a wide selection of new homes, all carefully designed to suit the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for an impressive new home in a village setting your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen - 4.13 x 3.36m (13' 7" x 11' 0")
- Dining room - 4.07 x 2.95m (13' 4" x 9' 8")
- Sitting room - 4.68 x 3.34m (15' 4" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.85 x 4.29m (15' 11" x 14' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.77 x 3.49m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16 x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.73 x 2.26m (8' 11" x 7' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLONG-P410v_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.