5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldbury at Crown Park, Chester Lane, Saighton, Chester CH3
BEAUTIFUL home with garden and tandem garage. 20ft OPEN PLAN kitchen with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and family area with FRENCH DOORS to the rear. A separate dining room, ground floor STUDY and UTILITY. EN SUITES to 2 bedrooms and built-in wardrobe to one.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Viewings by appointment only
Sales manager: Annette
An exciting development off Sandy Lane boasting a selection of three, four, five and six bedroom homes. Located within easy reach of the A55 and M53 providing good commuter links and easy access to Chester City Centre.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/family area - 6.19 x 3.68m (20' 4" x 12' 1")
- Study - 3.00 x 2.03m (9' 10" x 6' 8")
- Dining room - 3.68 x 3.10m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
- Sitting room - 4.60 x 3.85m (15' 1" x 12' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 6.35 x 3.46m (20' 10" x 11' 4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.75 x 3.10m (12' 4" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.10 x 2.65m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.02 x 2.65m (9' 11" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.99 x 2.42m (9' 10 x 8' 0")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCHE1-P502va_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.