3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDewsbury at The Maples, Suffolk Road, Hebburn, NE31
- Parking space
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- Commuter friendly location
- Close to South Shields coastline
- Shops and parks on the doorstep
- Homes for first time buyers and families
The Dewsbury is a three-bedroom family home. The ground floor has a good size lounge, a modern kitchen and dining room with French doors to the garden, and the added benefit of a W/C and cloakroom. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a single bedroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.59 x 2.57m (15'0'' x 8'5'')
- Lounge - 4.79 x 3.7m (15'8'' x 12'1'')
- Wc - 1.88 x 0.86m (6'1'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.81 x 2.46m (12'6'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 3.55 x 2.46m (11'7'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.9 x 2.04m (9'6'' x 6'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.88m (6'8'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44087988.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_59. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.