3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorpeth 2 at The Gateway, Ropery Road, Dunston, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE8
- Single detached garage with single parking space
- En suite
- 941 square feet
- 14 home designs to choose from
- On-site play area
- Thoughtful street layout
- A gateway into Newcastle
The Morpeth is a traditionally styled three bedroom home with a double front and plenty of space for a family to relax and enjoy. An open plan layout downstairs leading to the rear garden makes for a light airy feel. Upstairs there is a spacious master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a single bedroom, as well as a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.38 x 3.21m (7'9'' x 10'6'')
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'10'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 3.36 x 2.4m (11'0'' x 7'10'')
- Wc - 1.69 x 1.45m (5'6'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.26 x 3.25m (13'11'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'0'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44088054.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.