4 bedroom detached house for saleDRUMMOND at Kings Court, Claudius Road, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 9PH
- £5,000 towards your Stamp Duty* | Luxury flooring worth £7,000* |
- £1,000 towards removal fees* | £1,000 towards legal fees*
- 4 bedroom detached home with integral garage and south-facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with family area, utility room and Frenh doors
- Spacious, bright lounge with bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further three double bedrooms and a modern shared family bathroom
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 15th January.
- Lots of surrounding pubs and brasseries
- Set in rural North Hykeham
£5,000 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES* | £1,000 TOWARDS REMOVAL FEES* | LUXURY FLOORING WORTH £7,000* | CALL 01522 698 601 TODAY! | The Drummond is a detached four bedroom family home with integrated garage. The ground floor comprises of a large sitting room with bay window that provides a light, airy feel, while the open kitchen diner/family room with separate utility area has French doors that lead out to the garden. The first floor has three double bedrooms, family bathroom and a spacious master bedroom with en suite. | *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 15th January.
- Family/dining/kitchen - 5.84 x 4.78m (19'2" x 15'8")
- Utility - 2.87 x 1.72m (9'5" x 5'7")
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.67m (12'8" x 15'4")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.49m (5'2" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'8" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 1.51 x 2.32m (4'11" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 4.09m (10'8" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.86 x 3.52m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.61 x 2.66m (12'0" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.85m (6'2" x 9'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44113050.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.