3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDewsbury at The Gateway, Ropery Road, Dunston, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE8
- Single detached garage and single parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- 781 square feet
- 14 home designs to choose from
- On-site play area
- Thoughtful street layout
- A gateway into Newcastle
The Dewsbury is a three-bedroom family home. The ground floor has a good size lounge, a modern kitchen and dining room with French doors to the rear garden, and the added benefit of a W/C and cloakroom. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a smaller single bedroom that completes the house.
- Lounge - 4.79 x 3.7m (15'9 x 12'2")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.59 x 2.57m (15'1" x 8'5")
- Wc - 1.88 x 0.86m (6'2" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.81 x 2.46m (12'6" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55 x 2.46m (11'8" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 2.04m (9'6" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.04 x 1.88m (6'8" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44113146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.