3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakfield at Mulberry Park, Caistor Lane, Poringland, NR14
- Home of the week!
- Reserve by 5th March and complete by 31st March to recieve a flooring package throughout
- Open plan living area
- Walk in wardrobe to master
- Extra storage
- Single detached garage
- North East facing garden
- An exclusive development of 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedroom houses
A contemporary three bedroom home IDEAL FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING. The front facing kitchen with breakfast area features a bay window while the BRIGHT AND AIRY lounge and dining room opens onto the rear garden via French doors. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room and WALK-IN WARDROBE, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Living/dining - 5.32 x 4.73m (17'5" x 15'6")
- Kitchen/breakfast - 3.72 x 2.52m (12'3" x 8'3")
- Wc - 0.85 x 1.89m (2'10" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.27 x 3.25m (10'9" x 10'8")
- Dressing Room - 1.39 x 1.48m (4'7" x 4'10")
- En Suite - 1.39 x 1.98m (4'7" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63 x 3.64m (8'7" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.61 x 2.02m (8'7" x 6'8")
- Bathroom - 1.75 x 2.63m (5'9" x 8'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44113182.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.