3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshurst at The Drive at Mount Oswald, South Road, Durham, DH1
- Double parking space
- West facing garden
- Just minutes from the city of Durham
- Affordable luxury
- Short walk to Durham High School for girls
- Close to A167 and A1(M)
This stylish home is ideal for first-time buyers or downsizers. The kitchen is a perfect space for entertaining as its open-plan design includes a dining area. The lounge has French doors to the garden creating a sense of space and light. Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite, whilst a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom offer fantastic space for family and friends.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.65 x 5.74m (11'11'' x 18'10'')
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.3m (15'6'' x 10'9'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 2.19m (2'9'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.13 x 2.96m (13'6'' x 9'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.49 x 2.34m (4'10'' x 7'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.63 x 3.55m (8'7'' x 11'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.03 x 2.53m (6'7'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.87m (8'7'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44156943.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.