3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Doveridge at Oaklands Park, Old Derby Road, Ashbourne, DE6 1SD
- Omega Kitchen Units & Worktops Including Soft Close Draws & Drawers
- Zanussi Cooking Appliances Including Oven, Gas Hob, Chimney Hood & Microwave
- Under Unit Lighting, Roca Sanitaryware
- Porcelanosa Wall & Floor Tiling
- Polished Chrome Ironmongery
- Goodings Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- High Efficiency Condensing Gas Boiler
- Highly Insulated Cavity Walls
- Fencing & Outside Tap To Rear Garden
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty including 2 Year Builders Warranty
A beautiful development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes
Visit our Marketing Suite currently located at our Saxon Fields development on Wyaston Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1TE
Plots 31 & 32 are now available to purchase with Help to Buy for only £204,000
Based on the full market price of £255,000
Ask our Sales Executive for further information
The Doveridge Plots 31 & 32 are three bedroom detached homes benefiting from two allocated parking spaces. To the ground floor you will find the entrance hallway, dual aspect sitting room with French doors opening onto the rear garden & feature bay window, cloakroom, separate store cupboard and kitchen/dining room.
From the entrance hallway stairs rise to the first floor landing where you will find the master bedroom which features a dressing area & en suite shower room, three further bedrooms, useful storage cupboard and the main family bathroom.
Help to Buy
Are you struggling to find a large deposit to move home?
Now with the Government funded Help to Buy scheme, you only need a 5% deposit which makes buying a Radleigh home even more achievable.
Here are a few facts about the scheme:
* Help to Buy is available to anyone looking to purchase a new build home upto the value of £600,000
* A 5% deposit is required
* The government will lend you 20% of the value of your new home for 25 years
* The first 5 years are interest free with a small charge thereafter
* There is a small monthly management fee of £1 to pay until the loan is repaid
* The loan can be repaid at any time or upon the future sale or your home
* Once you have been qualified for the scheme you can reserve the property of your choice and start the purchase process
* Due to the Government lending you will only need to secure a mortgage of 75% of the value of the property.
Our Sales Executive will be happy to provide you with further information about the scheme.
* Terms and conditions apply. Monthly management fee of £1 applies until the loan is repaid
Located in the south east area of Ashbourne, Oaklands Park provides the perfect balance of easy town centre access and country style living.
Within this thoughtfully laid out development, Radleigh Homes are building three & four bedroom luxury family homes which are finished to the highest possible standard. This new community will be both striking and welcoming and every time you approach your new house you'll be proud to think of it as your forever home.
The Perfect Place To Call Home
With the rolling hills and valleys of the beautiful Peak District on its doorstep, Ashbourne's picturesque beauty is matched only by the fantastic facilities in this charming old market town.
In as little as a five minute walk, you can be transported from the warmth of the coffee shops and restaurants to the tranquility of the wilderness and the relaxing sounds of the countryside.
It doesn't have to be all peace and quiet in Ashboure though, Ashbourne is known world wide for its annual Royal Shrovetide Football Match, which sees the whole town transformed into an urban football pitch. The Up'ards & the Down'ards compete to score in goals that are set three miles apart ! This spectacular event is just one of the very special elements that make Ashbourne so unique.
Combing traditional design features with contemporary style
With Radleigh Homes you can expect excellence from the foundations up.
At Oaklands Park, you will be sure to find the perfect blend of style and quality. Built with modern living in mind, we use clever design to maximise the area available to us and create lots of extra space within the living environments.
When it comes to the finishing touches we start with the best of everything including Omega Kitchens and Porcelanosa tiles. You wont be disappointed.
We also back everything up with superb customer service to ensure you enjoy a smooth and seamless experience from the very first moment.
Our homes are built on heritage. They're perfect for now and the future. That's what makes them Radleigh Homes.
Oaklands Park is currently being sold from our Saxon Fields development. For further information on any of our homes at Oaklands Park please telephone our Sales Executives on or call into our Marketing Suite Friday - Wednesday 10:30am - 5:00pm and Thursday 10:00 - 7:00pm .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plots_31_32_The_Doveridge_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.