4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsby at Boorley Park, Winchester Road, Botley, Southampton, SO32
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available
- Situated at Harwell
- High specification
- Help to Buy available
Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
A BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE VILLAGE OF BOTLEY
Comprising a comfortable living area perfect for relaxing with feature bay window, the fabulous open plan kitchen/dining area with fully fitted Symphony Kitchen including a separate utility room and French doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs is the main bathroom fitted with Roca Sanitaryware, three double bedrooms and one single bedroom, the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities. Integral garage and parking.
This wonderful home is built by Bloor Homes, a privately owned British house builder.
• Two year customer care warranty
• Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
• Bloor Homes developments are designed and built with people in mind
• Saving energy and money up to a remarkable 40% less on your energy bills
• High specification homes generating over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
• Choose fixtures and fittings and personalise your new Bloor Home
Botley will soon be home to Boorley Green , a fabulous new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom family homes.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44171070.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Hemsby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.