4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at Marston Park, Bedford Road, Marston Moretaine, MK43 0LD
- Traditional family home
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Be part of a warm and traditional village life
- The new A421 makes for an easy drive to M1
- Catchment for great local schools
- Large countryside, lakes and parks nearby
The delightful 4 bed Chesham is the ideal home for a family looking to take the next step on the property ladder. On the ground floor you will find a bay fronted lounge, open plan kitchen, dining and family area with French doors opening onto the back garden. The first floor features master bedroom with en suite, 1 further double bedroom, 2 single bedrooms and family sized bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.86 x 3.72m (19'2'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.68 x 3.62m (18'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.18m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.15m (8'9'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44186316.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_81. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.