2 bedroom apartment for saleFreesia at The Botanics, Hamilton Drive, Glasgow, G12
- Second floor
- Allocated parking
- Kitchen/living/dining area
- En suite
- Glasgow's premier cosmopolitan location
- Bars, restaurants and cafes within walking distance
- Glasgow City Centre located within 10 minute journey
- Historic parks, and outdoor locations easily accessible
The Freesia is an attarctive TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT. The living/dining/kitchen enjoys use of a balcony whilst the TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS offer you even more space. With a separate UTILITY space and storage to the hall, you'll find The Freesia has plenty of details that suits you.
- Living/dinng/kitchen - 5.75 x 5.04m (18'10" x 16'6")
- Balcony - 3.4 x 1.8m (11'1" x 5'9")
- Utility - 1.95 x 0.65m (6'5" x 2'2")
- Master Bedroom - 3.7 x 3.3m (12'2" x 10'10")
- En Suite - 3 x 2.05m (8'8" x 6'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.7 x 3.1m (12'2" x 10'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44209398.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.