3 bedroom detached house for saleFalmouth 1 at Silkwood Gate, Dewsbury Road, Wakefield, WF2
- Family dining kitchen
- En suite master bed
- Generous lounge
- French doors to garden
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Detached garage
- Large drive
- Part Exchange available
- 10yr NHBC warranty
- 2yr warranty on fixtures & fittings
An IDEAL FAMILY HOME. The generous OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER is GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING with space for relaxing with the family. You'll also find a bright LOUNGE with FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. Upstairs you'll find THREE BEDROOMS, including the MASTER WITH EN SUITE, meaning there's PLENTY OF ROOM FOR GUESTS.
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'0")
- Kitchen/dining/family - 4.86 x 4.16m (15'11" x 13'8")
- W.c - 1.55 x 0.9m (5'0" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.54 x 2.7m (14'8" x 8'8")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.33m (6'10" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.65 x 2.84m (11'9" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'11" x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.71m (6'10" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44209446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.