3 bedroom detached house for saleFording at Riverdown Park, Pearce Way, Salisbury, SP1 3GU
- Detached home
- Single integral garage
- Dual aspect living room
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Excellent leisure facilities
- Extensive landscaped grounds
The Fording is a DESIRABLE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED home with a DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING room, spacious kitchen, separate dining room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs features MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE, further double and single bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 2.31 x 5.12m (7'7" x 16'10")
- Dining Room - 2.46 x 3.04m (8'1" x 10'0")
- Living Room - 4.86 x 3.04m (16'0" x 10'0")
- Cloakroom - 1.82 x 1.6m (6'0" x 5'3")
- Garage - 2.63 x 5.13m (8'8" x 16'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.69 x 4.08m (8'10" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.82 x 3.04m (9'3" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 1.95 x 2.09m (6'5" x 6'10")
- En Suite - 1.32 x 2.08m (4'4" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.08m (5'7" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44209461.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.