3 bedroom house for saleThe Southwold at Orchard Fields, Hermitage Lane, Barming, Maidstone, ME16
- Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
A delightful 3 bedroom home with open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area. Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Geraldine and Meghan
This impressive new development at Barming
is close to Kent's county town of Maidstone
with its scenic River Medway and has excellent
transport links to central London.
This thriving parish has its own shops and
schools. Maidstone with further choice is only
a few miles away. Trains from Barming arrive
in London Victoria in about an hour, making
Orchard Fields an ideal location for
The development offers a range of 2, 3, 4 and
5 bedroom homes, each carefully designed to
meet the needs of modern lifestyles. So if you're
looking for a home close to the beautiful Kent
countryside but within easy reach of London,
your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.37 x 4.75m (17' 7" x 15' 7")
- Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.91 x 3.14m (12' 10" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.19 x 2.71m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.19 x 1.97m (10' 5" x 6' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBAHL-p302_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Eastern . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.