2 bedroom flat for saleDrayton at Wyndham Park, Nelson Way Yeovil BA21 5DT
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- Integrated appliances included
- Flooring throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Garage & parking
- Separate kitchen
- Plenty of storage
- Traditional new homes with stunning country views
- Local amenities close by in the vibrant Yeovil market town
- Close to excellent cricket and rugby clubs
THIS READY TO MOVE INTO, INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND FLOORING INCLUDED. Two bedroom coach house has a large open-plan lounge and dining space, as well as a separate kitchen with breakfast area. It has a double master bedroom, a further single bedroom and family bathroom. The hallway has two handy storage cupboards, and this home comes with a single garage.
- Kitchen - 4.25 x 2.25m (13'11'' x 7'4'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.41 x 3.17m (17'8'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.46 x 3.23m (11'4'' x 10'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 3.46 x 3.19m (11'4'' x 10'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.5 x 1.95m (8'2'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44254758.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.