4 bedroom detached house for saleWILLOUGHBY at Hollygate Park, Hollygate Lane Cotgrave NG12 3HE
- Four bedroom detached corner plot with large rear garden
- Part Exchange available^
- Dual-aspect lounge with French doors onto the garden
- Open-plan upgraded kitchen*/diner and family area
- Dining area with bright bay window
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite shower
- Further two double bedrooms and single bedroom
- Modern family bathroom, study, downstairs WC and flooring included*
- Driveway with parking for two cars and detached single garage
- *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 26th March.
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE^ | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES* | This beautiful four bedroom home features an open plan kitchen and breakfast area with a utility room. There is a spacious lounge with French doors leading to the garden, a study and a separate dining room. Up the flight of stairs is a large master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and an en suite shower room, a further two double and one single bedroom and a family bathroom to share. | *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 26th March.
- Kitchen / Family - 4.97 x 3.95m (16'3'' x 12'11'')
- Lounge - 3.6 x 6m (11'9'' x 19'8'')
- Dining - 2.96 x 3.52m (9'8'' x 11'6'')
- Study - 2.96 x 2.06m (9'8'' x 6'9'')
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.6m (4'9'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.97m (5'0'' x 6'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.65 x 4.26m (11'11'' x 13'11'')
- Walk In Wardrobe - Bed 1 - 2.08 x 1.54m (6'10'' x 5'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.03 x 1.86m (6'7'' x 6'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.86 x 3.88m (9'4'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.95 x 3.29m (12'11'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.86 x 2.1m (9'4'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 2.23m (6'8'' x 7'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44254965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.