4 bedroom detached house for saleCHELWORTH at Barley Fields, Beech Croft, Barlby, YO8
- Detached family home
- Generous bedrooms
- Modern kitchen diner
- Full en suite to master
- Separate study
- Spacious family home
- French doors out to garden
- New homes in Barlby
- Desirable village location
- Ideally located for Selby and York
This generous, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM, family home has an airy hall which leads to the lounge and a stylish kitchen with breakfast and family areas. This opens to the rear garden, as does the adjoining dining room. Downstairs also has a SEPARATE STUDY. The master bedroom has a FULL EN SUITE and fitted wardrobes and there is a further bathroom with separate shower.
- Living - 5.05 x 3.8m (16'7" x 12'6")
- Kitchen/family Room - 6.13 x 3.5m (20'1" x 11'5")
- Study - 3.01 x 2.85m (9'10" x 9'4")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.6m (6'1" x 5'3")
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.9m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Dining Room - 3.2 x 3.1m (10'6" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 4.26m (15'8" x 14'0")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 2.56m (6'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48 x 3.86m (11'5" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.57 x 3.02m (11'8" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74 x 2.48m (12'3" x 8'1")
- Bathroom - 2.58 x 2.07m (8'6" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44255004.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.