2 bedroom mews house for saleThe Twain at Montgomerie Garden, Woone Lane, Clitheroe BB7
- Bright Feature Landing
- Open Plan Spacious Living Area
- Storage Cupboards
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integral Garage
- Master Bedroom
- NHBC Warranty
Dual aspect windows and an alcove-style entrance add great appeal to the well planned practicality of the open plan living area, and the downstairs store is perfect for things like golf clubs or camping gear.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Living Room - 3.27 x 3.36 metre
- Kitchen - 2.161 x 3.545 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.221 x 3.363 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 2.412 metre
- Bathroom - 2.108 x 1.534 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8097560000016_2_17_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.