3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorne at Langley Country Park, Radbourne Lane, Derby, DE22
- French Doors
- Open-Plan Living
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Parking Spaces
The Hawthorne features a bright, dual aspect L-shaped living and dining room opening out to the garden, creating a space with great flexibility and character that complements the crisp, stylish kitchen. The master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Living Dining - 4.514 x 5.119 metre
- Kitchen - 2.334 x 3.235 metre
- WC - .93 x 2.06 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.507 x 3.22 metre
- EnSuite - 1.907 x 2.06 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.27 x 3.304 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.144 x 2.204 metre
- Bathroom - 2.27 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134160000013_3_23_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.