3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKirkwood at Bedford Meadows, Woburn Road Kempston Bedford MK43 9AX
- Single garage with additional parking space
- South west facing garden
- En suite
- 960 square feet
- Easy commute to Oxford and Milton Keynes
- Three schools within half a mile
- Great pubs and restaurants close by
- A short stroll from rolling open countryside
This delightful two and a half storey, three bedroom family home boasts a modern, well appointed kitchen and a generous lounge with dining area that opens out onto the rear garden through a bright, airy glazed bay. On the first floor is a comfortable double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. The second floor boasts the impressive master bedroom and its en suite shower room.
- Lounge/dining - 4.15 x 5.45m (13'7" x 17'11")
- Kitchen - 3.58 x 1.9m (11'9" x 6'3")
- Wc - 1.78 x 0.85m (5'10" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.15 x 2.74m (13'7" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.13 x 2.1m (10'3" x 6'11")
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.85m (6'11" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 3.24m (13'7" x 10'7")
- En Suite - 1.8 x 2.4m (5'11" x 7'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44290539.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.