4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at Lyveden Fields, Corby, NN18
- 3 bright double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Separate dining room; plenty of space for the whole family
- Help to Buy is available
The Lincoln is a beautifully presented four bedroom home featuring an open-plan kitchen with breakfast/family area, a separate dual aspect dining room and a lounge with french doors to the rear garden to the ground floor. The first floor offers the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.84m (7'7'' x 2'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 2.69m (14'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.79m (12'2'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.15 x 2.28m (7'0'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44290545.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.