2 bedroom flat for saleLombard Wharf at Lombard Wharf, Lombard Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3AY
- Dual aspect open plan kitchen/dining
- Total area: 1040 sq ft/96.6 sq m
- Large wraparound terrace
- German-fitted handleless kitchen
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
- Engineered wood flooring to all living areas and kitchen
- Kaldewei bath to main bathroom
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This superb apartment offers a DUAL ASPECT open plan kitchen/dining room with access to a large WRAPAROUND TERRACE overlooking the River Thames. Further features include a MERLYN SCREEN to main bathroom and en suite shower with GROHE THERMOSTAT. Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms are included and polished chrome door furniture throughout. Totalling 1040 sq ft/96.6 sq m.
- Living - 5.4 x 3.5m (17'9'' x 11'6'')
- Kitchen/dining - 5.2 x 4.2m (17'1'' x 13'9'')
- Bedroom 1 - 5.8 x 2.8m (19'0'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.5 x 2.75m (14'9'' x 9'0'')
- Total Area - 96.6 sq m (1040sqft)
- Terrace - 37.88 sq m (407.75sqft)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44290653.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.