3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSTRATHMORE at St James' Gardens, St. Brides Road, Wick, CF71
- Open-plan lounge/dining
- South west facing garden
- Master bed with en suite
- French doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- 2 parking spaces
- Direct access to the A48 and Junction 35 of the M4.
- Only a short drive away from a variety of leisure centres.
- Discover luxury brands at the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet
- Superb choice of schools within the area
A contemporary THREE BEDROOM HOME ideal for modern family living. The FRONT FACING KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA features a BAY WINDOW while the bright airy LOUNGE AND DINING room opens onto the rear garden via FRENCH DOORS. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM whilst a further double and single bedroom share a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 3.48 x 2.54m (11'4'' x 8'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.44 x 4.74m (14'6'' x 15'6'')
- Wc - 1.71 x 0.88m (5'7'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.24m (9'11'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.16 x 1.42m (7'0'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.89 x 2.46m (12'9'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.28 x 2.18m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.84 x 1.99m (6'0'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44290662.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.