4 bedroom detached house for saleDaisy Bank, Derby Road, Hathern, LE12
- Separate dining room opening out on rear garden
- Modern kitchen and spacious lounge with bay window
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and master shower room
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- Single garage
The Soar is a classically designed home. Inside the ground floor is a hallway which accommodates the stairs and downstairs cloakroom with the lounge off to the right and living kitchen to the left and dining area. French doors lead you directly from this dining space into the rear garden, while the downstairs is completed with a utility room. Upstairs you find the 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom is equipped with an en-suite shower room. It features a built in wardrobe, as do bedroom two. A separate family bathroom services these bedrooms and comes complete with bathtub.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking - Single Garage
Bedroom 1 - 4180 x 3248mm (13'8" x 10'7")
With a double built-in wardrobe and window to the front of the property.
Ensuite (Bed 1) - 2026 x 1587mm (6'7" x 5'2")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 2 - 3221(min) x 2843mm (10'6" x 9'3")
With a built-in wardrobe and window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 3 - 3095 x 2396mm (10'1" x 7'10")
With window to the rear of the property, overlooking the garden.
Bedroom 4 - 2280 x 2152mm (7'5" x 7'0")
With window to the front of the property, overlooking the garden.
Bathroom - 2078 x 2005mm (6'9" x 6'6")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. enclosure.
Lounge - 4180 x 3844mm (13'8" x 12'7")
With bay window to the front of the property.
Parking - Single Garage
- Bedroom 1 - 4180 x 3248mm
- Dining/Kitchen - 7450 x 3550 (max)mm
- Utility - 2026 x 1587mm
- Cloakroom - 1650 x 932mm
- En-suite (Bed 1) - 2026 x 1587mm
- Bedroom 2 - 3221 x 2843mm
- Bedroom 3 - 3095 x 2396(min)mm
- Bedroom 4 - 2280(min) x 2152mm
- Bathroom - 2078 x 2005mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_s11-00049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.