3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFARNBOROUGH at Saxon Rise, Queen Elizabeth Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Move in for Christmas
- Legal fees paid up to £1,000
- Flooring included throughout
- Tandem parking space
- West facing garden
- Dining room
- 886 square feet
- En suite
- Over 85% sold
A delightful THREE BEDROOM DETACHED family home which has an attractive kitchen with BREAKFAST AREA and SEPARATE DINING ROOM on the ground floor. It has a DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE and features FRENCH DOORS that open onto the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.06 x 4.86m (10'0" x 15'11")
- Kitchen/dining/fanily - 2.87 x 4.86m (9'4" x 15'11")
- Wc - 0.91 x 1.41m (2'11" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.58 x 2.7m (15'0" x 8'10")
- En Suite - 1.22 x 2.1m (4'0" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 1.74 x 2.1m (5'82 x 6'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.49 x 2.84m (11'5" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.11 x 1.95m (6'10" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44315508.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.