3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Arthur at Mayburn Park, OFF LOANHEAD ROAD STRAITON EDINBURGH EH20 9GA
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- All homes at Mayburn Park are from CALA?s award-winning Signature Range
- Excellent storage including fitted wardrobes to the master and second bedrooms
- The stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Spacious 1236sq.ft home, perfect for young families and downsizers alike
- Siemens appliances throughout
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Desirable location within a popular Edinburgh suburb
- Excellent local amenities nearby including Straiton Retail Park
- Spacious rear garden
Welcoming you into its private vestibule, this charming three bedroom home comprises a large formal living room and contemporary kitchen/dining area with separate utility room, plus the added benefit of a convenient cloakroom. While from the galleried landing, The Arthur offers a family bathroom, the spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and double fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes and a third bedroom or study.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44316180.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3e1f6790-d6da-4c0c-995d-d0ffd8e106b1_3_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.